Haven Carwash in Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Went in with a coupon for "The Works Wash" for $14.99.You must drive in your own vehicle.
I was guided in by 2 employees. Somehow a piece of the equipment severely damaged my front tire, ripping a very large tear in the side wall. I believe they saw the rip prior to directing me to go ahead through the wash. When I parked for the vacuum and rest of the service I was approached by the manager saying "You know you have a big hole in your tire, right?
Well it wasnt there when I arrived! I noticed a sign stating "This car wash only accepts responsabilty for damage caused by wash and reported at time of service" so asked them to call the owner at that moment. He says I was driving the vehicle, not paying. The replacement tire cost me an additional $307.91.
Owner still refusing to pay for damages.
I got "the works" alright!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Car Wash
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "Hi, I had Hercules tires installed on my 2009 jeep patriot July 17 / 2013 size P215/70/0R16.The first thing I noticed is that my jeep was very rough driving and the..."
- "The Riverdale City Hall GA, is where I walk daily. Upon arriving there I attempted to park into a parking spot. My car jump (accelerated) forward, jumping the curve and..."
- "I took a flat tire for repair to the Big O Tire franchise in Sedona, Arizona on Oct. 15, 2014. I was instructed to park my F-250 Ford truck at..."
- "I dropped Att as a service provider last year because of many of the complaints others have. Random dead end phone numbers, horrible oversees customer service, bad pricing in..."
- "I have an issue that references to a aqua contracter busting a main pipe and it has been three months now and no one has come to fix it. When..."
- "My hubs, our 10mo old daughter & I went to have professional pics done for 1st time, & chose PI b/c of a coupon for $12.99. The photographer & another lady..."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."